Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beginning


In some deep simple ways life is about how we grow, how we nourish ourselves, if we turn and face the sunshine. I as I'm sure many of us do strive and struggle to find balance, purpose and fun in life. Lately for me my health, my family's health and well-being, how I exercise, care for my self, nourish myself, how we approach and take care of our finances, how we learn, how we live, how we contribute to our family and our community, well in some way it can be related to vegetables and my daily efforts to make sure we interact and nourish ourselves with them. I'm not certain yet that everything in this blog will tie back but spring with several garden beds ready for planting seems like a good time and place to start with vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment